Large companies seem to have increased their buying interest in the fifteenth most valuable cryptocurrency recently.
As a data feed from Whale Alert, an advanced cryptanalysis tracker revealed that two unknown entities moved over 120 million TRX worth over $ 3 million from an unknown wallet to crypto exchanges.
READ: Briscoe Motors: Pioneer Toyota Automobile Dealer in Nigeria Takes N1.27 Billion in Loss
40,000,030 #TRX (1,081,729 USD) transferred from #Okex to unknown wallet
– Whale alert (@whale_alert) October 13, 2020
84,510,015 #TRX (2,188,765 USD) from unknown wallet to #Huobi. transferred
– Whale alert (@whale_alert) October 12, 2020
READ: How Exchange Rate Risks and Others Affect the Nigerian Pension Industry
TRON was trading at $ 0.02708694 at the time of writing with a daily trading volume of $ 909,016,177. The TRX price has increased 1.7% in the past 24 hours. It has 72 billion coins in circulation and a maximum number of 101 billion coins
Should You Buy Tron? Nairametrics will allow the jury to rule on such a bias, but it should be noted that it is one of the fast-rising cryptos in the crypto-verse. A few months ago, Tron was in 56th place and is now astronomically one of the sixteen highest rated cryptos.
With TRON emerging from Ethereum, there are good chances that the momentum will capture Ethereum-based cryptos and thus drive its prices higher.
READ: Crypto; Tron’s founder is offering a $ 1 million bounty to find BTC Twitter hackers
What you need to know; TRON is a blockchain-based platform that is designed to ensure that your technology is suitable for everyday use. While Bitcoin can process up to six transactions per second and Ethereum up to 25, TRON states that its network has a capacity of 2,000 TPS – around the clock.
READ: Coca-Cola Amatil invests in crypto payments company
- This project can best be described as a decentralized platform focused on content sharing and entertainment; For this purpose, one of the largest acquisitions in 2018 was the file sharing service BitTorrent.
- TRON is one of the largest and most popular blockchains in the world, ranked 15th by market value, and has entered into a strategic alliance with BitGo, the leading provider of financial services for digital assets, to bring wrapped bitcoin (WBTC) and a newly minted wrapped ether to the market to bring TRON ecosystem as TRC20 token.
READ: Nigeria’s Fintech Industry 2020: The New Decade’s Limit to Growth
Just recently, Justin Sun, CEO of TRON, tweeted about the increasing transaction volume of Defi-Krypto, in which Tron happens to take part by tweeting;
- Tron foundation: transaction volume of the DeFi ecosystem in the third quarter of 2020
- The transaction volume increased by 2,577%.
- TRON’s DEX category accounts for 41% of the total volume.
Comments are closed.