The Hourly View for Dash
- At the time of this writing, DASH’s price is up $0.07 (0.15%) from the hour prior.
- This is the 2nd hour in a row Dash has seen its price head up.
- If you’re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe.
- The moving averages on the hourly timeframe suggest a choppiness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a mixed alignment — meaning the trend across timeframes is inconsistent, indicating a potential Opportunity for rangebound traders.
Dash’s hourly price chart is shown below.
The Daily View for Dash
- Currently, DASH’s price is up $0.13 (0.27%) from the day prior.
- Dash has seen its price go up 4 out of the past 5 daysthus creating some compelling opportunities for bulls.
- Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 50 day timeframe.
- The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bearishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bearish alignment — meaning the shorter duration moving averages are below the longer duration averages, implying a stable downward trend.
- Divergence between DASH’s price and its RSI may be manifesting. As such, be on the lookout for trend reversal in DASH’s price.
Below is a daily price chart of Dash.
The Latest From DASH’s Blockchain
- DASH’s count of active addresses now stands at 0.
- Over the past 29 weeks, the trend for DASH’s daily large transaction count has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 0 and 417.
- DASH has an average transaction value of 0, NA NaN% from its value day prior.
Featured Dash Idea From TradingView
Below is a trading comment entitled UJ you may find interesting:
UJ we have RVI divergence we have a strong bearish candle breaking MA9, we have weakening DXY, we can look to take sell trades around this daily candle and aim for previous balanced range, identified with the green dashed horizontals. Good night and good luck.