Neo is embarking on a tour of more than a dozen universities across the US to discuss Web3 opportunities and the Neo blockchain with college students. The cross-campus journey launches in October, with the mission to build, bridge, and broaden relationships with the next generation of change-makers across the country.
Through the tour, Neo Global Development intends to build connections with students and share innovative ideas. The aim is to bridge connections between blockchain, fintech, and VC student clubs to strengthen the foundation of Web3. NGD also seeks to raise awareness of Neo through access to incentive programs like EcoBoost, GrantShares, and more.
The tour will include visits to the following universities (broken down by region of the country):
- october 2: Yale
- october 3: Boston College
- october 4: WITH
- october 5: Harvard
- october 6: New York City (Featuring university clubs from NYU, Columbia, Fordham, Cornell, and Parsons.)
- october 12: University of Michigan
- october 13: Northwestern University
- october 14: University of Illinois—Champaign
Greater Los Angeles Area
- october 17: University of California-Los Angeles
- october 18: University of Southern California
- october 20: University of California-San Diego
Greater San Francisco Bay Area
- october 24: University of California-Berkeley
- october 25: Stanford
The tour will feature presentations from various members of the Neo ecosystem, who will share responsibility for speaking to students in different regions. The list of speakers includes:
- Da Hongfei, Neo Founder
- John deVadoss, President of NGD Enterprise
- Harry Pierson, Chief Architect of NGD Enterprise
- John Wang, Head of NGD EcoGrowth
- Steven Liu, Head of NGD Development
- Guil. Sperb Machado, Founder of AxLabs
- Tyler Adams, Founder and Executive Officer of COZ
- Dylan Grabowski, Editor of Neo News Today
- And other VCs, professors, media reporters, and project leaders to be announced later.
Attendees of each university event will receive an exclusive NFT. NGD will release more information about claiming the NFTs in the coming weeks.
More information about the tour can be found at the link below: